woensdag 29 september 2010

Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers (Robaco Bossa Remix)

Hi friends, I have a question for you:

I'm asked by Talpa Music to do a remix on Kylie Minogue's number 1 hit "All The Lovers" and and has to compete with other remixers around the world.

You can listen here: http://pulse.masterbeat.com/2010/01/27/robaco-bossa-remix/and it would be great if you want to vote and rate my remix on the website [no registration needed]..

When I win this contest, my remix will be officially released on the label of Kylie Minogue.. so I will appreciate it a lot and want to do something back for your help!

AND THAT IS: Let me know (in a message with your e-mail address) when you have voted and I will send you the remix at the end of the contest, as a free gift for your help!

Many thanks, Robaco Bossa!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten